Monday, February 9, 2009

Visit to the career fair

1) What is the job environment like?

2) Is the real estate business major useful and important part from the company?

3) What are the business majors needed ? ( for Xerox company)

- Wells Fargo Bank _ Mr.Robert _ robert.t.tolman@wellsfargo.com

I spoke with audit& security department.Their job environment is mostly office work with groups and interacting with customers. I also asked them if the real estate major useful and important part from the company or not. They said they were not in need because their work does not involve buying or selling estate.

-Xerox Company_ Mr.Matt _Clark_mclark@pds-co.com
They have two types of jobs , internship and full time job . The internship is mostly interacting with customers while the full time job is very professional and it involves selling products to big companies. Also I asked them what the business majors are, and they prefer marketing, accounting, and finance.

__________________________________________________________________

**Some companies did not give clear answers, also in the beginning it was hard to feel free to talk to the companies’ agents.

**Next time I will be more serious in the way I wear and I will have a good and organized resume so I will can find a real job .

** I have learned how to speak to the companies agents and how to feel free to talk to them. I also have learned what I am supposed to do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment