Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My WHY Factors

Everyone is in college for a reasons. I'm here in college of business for many reasons. i left my family, house, freinds in order to not let my parents down. they made me proud of them, so i will make them proud of me. the second reason is i want to build myself, get a good education and be qualified to manage my father business when he retires. theird reason is to live better and have an educated family, when i graduate and get a good job i will be able to educate my children in a good and private schools. The forth reason is that i don't want to need anyone in future, so i will study and work hard now in order to not asking people in future.the fifth reason is that i want to satisfy myself, I want to live my dreams. I hop i can do my best to catch up my parents' and my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment